ifthen LLC is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Children’s policy
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed (this is you).
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – ifthen LLC located at 20900 NE 30th Ave, Suite 200, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s (your) rights
You as the Data Subject have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.*
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.*
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.*
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.*
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather about you
Information you provided us
This is your name and e-mail address – mainly information that is necessary for making an initial contact with us to consider a service we could offer you in marketing, advertising and other digital services. This information is provided to us on an email via our online form and this email will be used to reply to your initial inquiry. We do not store information from our web form on a database, unless we enter into a binding agreement, in which you will have further details of personal data use.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools.
For the purpose of clarity, such information is in the form of IP addresses, unique session ID’s, device ID’s and does NOT include your name, email address or any information that directly identifies you.
For example, your IP address is stored on our server logs and used by security and statistical type software to record the pages visited, the type of browser and device used. This information is used to improve our web site and to monitor the security of the site.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data that you supplied to us on our contact form, to reply to your message and initiate communications about the services we could offer you.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds for the following purposes:
- to prepare a customized proposal to you of our services.
- to analyze user behavior on our web site in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of services offered.
- to monitor the security of our web site.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you services that are similar to aggregate browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
We may also Process your data in order to fulfill a legal obligation.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties, period.
We may share your Personal Data to trusted parties in order to make providing services to you possible. For example, we may share your data with publishers, media organizations or advertising networks in order to receive advertising rates and proposals, or, we many share your data with partner advertising agencies or freelance programmers or designers in order to receive proposals for the ultimate purpose of entering into a marketing, app development or advertising agreement.
We only work with trusted parties who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data.
When we are legally obliged to do so, we may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS) from our web site and with our email exchanges. We use anonymizing and pseudo-anonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and make necessary updates when possible, and we use firewalls that monitor incoming and outgoing traffic from our web site to avoid cyber attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breach occur.
Our Children’s Policy
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
20900 NE 30th Ave, Suite 200
Miami, FL, 33180
Tel: +1 877 9438436
When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the Data Subject who made the complaint to follow up. We will work with the appropriate authorities in the USA, and relevant local data protection authorities in the EU, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with the Data Subjects directly.
Last modification was made February 8, 2019.
* This right is only afforded to citizens of the European Union under the General Data Protection Regulation, or, where required by law.